- Contact Us
2013 Week in the Creek Summer Camp
Update as of May 29th, 2013 - “Week in the Creek” Camp is FULL with over 100 of swimmers coming over to Walnut Creek! We hope to see you here next year!
Check for the latest updates on “Week in the Creek” on our Facebook Pages
WHEN: July 26th July 30th, 2013: Campers should plan to arrive the morning of July 26th and depart the evening of July 30th. (If your camper would like to arrive on the 25th or depart the morning of July 31st, accommodations may be arranged for an additional fee.)
WHERE WE SWIM: Las Lomas High School aquatics facility. 1460 South Main St. Walnut Creek, CA 94596. This is an outdoor pool. Ample shaded areas and an indoor classroom will be provided.
WHERE WE SLEEP AND EAT: The Marriott at 2355 N. Main Street in Walnut Creek, CA.
Campers will rest safely and comfortably and will be fully chaperoned. A full and healthy breakfast buffet is served daily in the Hotel. Lunch, dinner and snacks are also provided.
HOW WE GET AROUND: Transportation will be provided once the camper arrives. This includes transportation to and from Oakland and San Francisco International Airports.
WHO WILL COACH YOU: US and National Team Coaches and Athletes, The WCA coaching staff, and experts in choreography, land training, and swimming! Including:
- Kim Probst: WCA Head Coach, 2008 Olympian and ten-time US National Team member including the 2006 World Cup Team.
- Tammy McGregor: 2012 US Jr. National Team Coach, 2012 Great Britain Olympic Duet Coach 2008 Olympic Head Coach, 2000 Olympian, 1996 Olympic Gold Medalist, USA National Team I and Olympic Team Coach, and 2004 US Junior World Team and Czech Republic Olympic Head Coach previous Head Coach of WCA.
- Tammy deClerq: 2004 Olympic Bronze Medalist – and lift specialist.
- National Team athletes and the WCA coaching staff
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: You will be combined with campers of similar level and age group. We will provide sessions in Figure and Element Technique, Choreography, Transitions, Lifts, Flexibility, Swimming Technique, and Mental Preparation. We will also provide a unique opportunity for your camper to be inspired by working with Olympic Medalists!
- Discounted $680.00 if payment received by June 1, 2013
- Full $760.00 if payment received after June 1, 2013
We also welcome commuter campers at the following prices!
- Discounted $575.00 if payment received by June 1, 2013
- Full $660.00 if payment received after June 1, 2013
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/QUESTIONS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR REGISTRATION INFO: Please download the packet attached below